Game thread Vandy

gamecock stock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,693
3,331
113
Its so hard for me to accept that no matter how many great individual players we land…we will NEVER, ever win the SEC. SC football wikipedia in the year 2125 will still say 0 SEC titles 0 National championships
I have probably been a Gamecock fan longer than you. I saw my first game a few weeks before JFK got blown away, when we lost to Tulane in Columbia, who had the then longest losing streak in the nation. I would not let a sport ruin the rest of my life.
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,887
1,412
113
We have been a below average team for 100+ years. The last 20 we have been slightly above average, enjoy it.
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,887
1,412
113
Personally I dont see Sellers going in the first round or Harbor for that matter.
 
Jul 28, 2025
284
216
43
Is Muschamp coaching SC again? This is the most feeble I have seen us play on defense in a long time. Offense has no go to guy - freshman WRs will be good, but not tonight.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's defensive and special teams transfers have provided the Gamecocks in 2026
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract