He doesn't seem to be under much pressure.If we don’t hit Maye this is going to be a long night. Somebody needs to lay his a$$ out. I’d take a 15-yarder at some point. Can’t let him feel this comfortable back there.
Nope. Lot of short passes too. And they move him around pretty good. Our defense just sitting back…won’t win like that.He doesn't seem to be under much pressure.
If we don’t hit Maye this is going to be a long night. Somebody needs to lay his a$$ out. I’d take a 15-yarder at some point. Can’t let him feel this comfortable back there.
You don't remember getting a delay of game after a time out? It happened more than once.I've been a gamecock fan a very long time. That has to be the worse time out I have ever seen
A different kind of tempoThat was the fastest 3 and out I've seen in years.
That’s the bad part about going fast. You better get 1st downs. We suck on first down…both sides of the ball.That was the fastest 3 and out I've seen in years.
They aren’t rushing. Playing contain. It’s a stupid game plan. But they still suck. It’s a terrible combo.D line stinks
May have to take it back for a score too. Our offense doesn’t look like it’s going to move the ball consistently. Same as the Satterfield days in that any set play call goes for nothing or negative yards. When we call plays and let Rattler go, we’re much better.We’re gonna have to get a turnover
That was so freaking soft. No real rush. No coverage. What the hell kind of D was that.3rd and long kiss of death
GamecockCentral Football
Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina football commitments selected for Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas all-star game
GamecockCentral Football
Scott Davis: Still waiting on a season that never arrived
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Three things we learned from the Gamecocks' first exhibition
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina at 8 Alabama Intel Briefing