Game Thread: The Carolina vs UNC

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,004
2,019
113
Getting nervous boys! Huge game tonight. Can’t put too much emphasis on one game, but if we come out swinging like we did the last 3 games of last year, I sure would feel good about our season.

Not expecting us to be polished. Know we’ll make some mistakes. Hope we can win, and prefer to win comfortably!

Prediction: 27-23 Gamecocks
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,004
2,019
113
I see we’re wearing the modernized throwback “C” helmet. Like the old C better.
 

cockyferg

Senior
Dec 7, 2010
517
500
63
Losing emmanwori, then targeting at the beginning of the game after a 3 play negative yard "drive"
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,873
1,393
113
I was worried. Whenever I hear how good we look I get ready for a disaster of a season
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,004
2,019
113
How did we come out of that timeout so unorganized? That was some absolute ****. Pathetic. Got absolutely manhandled on that drive.

Couldn’t have started much worse.
 

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
1,874
1,874
113
I've been a gamecock fan a very long time. That has to be the worse time out I have ever seen
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,582
8,009
113
So... don't even try to pass it this series? more negative yards.

And then he throws a 1st down. have mercy.
 

cockyferg

Senior
Dec 7, 2010
517
500
63
What a shi+show. What is this offense? They're literally in our backfield on every play
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,582
8,009
113
They've stuffed our running game, whatever it is. Need to try something different, because we can't go all passing.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida