Geo with one of the dumbest plays of the season so far
Ok boomerOk, thanks for that Geo. I'm done on the thread tonight after that crap. No business doing that in a game as important as this at that moment.
And Pike didn't care.
Ok, thanks for that Geo. I'm done on the thread tonight after that crap. No business doing that in a game as important as this at that moment.
And Pike didn't care.
Ok, thanks for that Geo. I'm done on the thread tonight after that crap. No business doing that in a game as important as this at that moment.
And Pike didn't care.
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics