Have to intimidate ALL QB's.Hit the QB. Love it.
Have to intimidate ALL QB's.Hit the QB. Love it.
I think he's the started more for his decision making than talent.FInally a little rhythm on offense. Vedral's one saving grace has been good decisions to not throw into coverage and run effectively. Also, got the ball to our playmaker, Melton.
much rather he play , but don't mind his backup playingDoesn't look like Mathis is coming back.
Recliner back to near bed position![]()
It has to be...has two brothers ever score TD back to back on offensive and defense?
That has to be a 1st right?
I take it back…lolFeels like classic Schiano…tight team
Game was a wrap soon thereafterDoesn't look like Mathis is coming back.
I’ll take these guys over Millen any dayHas anyone complained about the announcers, yet? Awful.
Not a good passer when rolling left.That on the run throw from Vedral just nowhere close
I’ll take silence over MillenI’ll take these guys over Millen any day
Allow me to add Beth Mowins to that.I’ll take silence over Millen
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics