Don’t like the play calling at all. Mix in more run.
Defense, Defense,Defense and Special Teams, Special TeamsNot here to bash Vedral but he just seems off today. Our D and special teams are winning this game with no help from our offense.
1st game of the season. So I hope that he gets the rust out by halftimeNot here to bash Vedral but he just seems off today. Our D and special teams are winning this game with no help from our offense.
Other than roughing the kicker, no other penalties. Great for 1st gameOh the Schiano D and ST are back baby!
Seems like there is always talk of Pacheco being a big part of the game plan, then it never happens
Many students at the beach. Beautiful day.Yeah.. attendance is disappointing
I sold my tickets because I couldn’t make Thursday night
I could have made today .. ugh
Sophomoric comment. LOL.We had last season to judge. He stinks
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy