I have never seen Pike call a 2 for 1 in that spot....don't get it.HOW DID WE NOT EVEN TRY 2 FOR 1 THERE. UNFVCKINGREAL
There’s a matchup problem for him and both Myles and Ron have 4 fouls, I think, so they cannot help aggressively enough. That’s why he’s been out.Paul should be in for defense. we lose the lead
when he is sitting.
HOW DID WE NOT EVEN TRY 2 FOR 1 THERE. UNFVCKINGREAL
Let Young drive, Geo misses 3 shots in a rowYeah I mean I generally agree. As the most obvious Mathis supporter on the board I’m fine with it over most other shots just thought it wasn’t the best one.
He’s too stupid to even think of itHOW DID WE NOT EVEN TRY 2 FOR 1 THERE. UNFVCKINGREAL
give it to JYWhy give the ball to Geo? Lol that’s something that everyone expects.... Pike Pike Pike smh
This game is ova. See ya next year suckers
But I thought Geo was clutch?!Let Young drive, Geo misses 3 shots in a row
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana