I would pay to hear that lol.I don’t understand why most of these broadcasters are so bad. I think most of the idiots on this board would be better
I would pay to hear that lol.I don’t understand why most of these broadcasters are so bad. I think most of the idiots on this board would be better
Yep. The game passed Schiano by.
Not a lot. But that doesn’t mean you don’t try.Question is, what kind of offense would work with this OL?
Still take Snyder and Monongai over current O
Coaches can’t catch the ball that hit the TE in the hands.Don’t like the 2 pass plays we did. Have been running it fine. Now 3rd and long. Coaching
What's wrong with the 15-step drop?Has there ever been a more casual drop back in football ? Not blaming Noah cause all three of them do it..coaching .
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana