Crowd sitting on their hands tonight.Is it as quiet live as it is on the tv
I mean it hasn't been his game at all through his entire career but I'd like to see more of it
Not at allIs it as quiet live as it is on the tv
Good bc it doesn't sound loud today compared to MSUNot at all
Hyatt worth the heart attack he gives me every time he touches the ball
Ohio st giving us some athleticism challenges
Hyatt worth the heart attack he gives me every time he touches the ball
I felt we were hitting some tough, so so looks in half court but did well in transitionIts a very bad matchup for us and we are playing excellent. They will outrebound out us but we are really playing well defending and we are getting great looks offensively as well
Playing good. Idk if we can completely blow them out like Mich St but I am feeling a win
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers