Pike missed ithe should have called a timeout there to set a play, I believe he didnt call one all half
Pike missed ithe should have called a timeout there to set a play, I believe he didnt call one all half
I agreeKid was shooting 25 footers. The defense was fine.
4th year starting senior all B1G captain. Just pissed me off. All Processions Matter.that is on geo he needs to make a better decision.
Probably coach’s call.
Geo gonna get 'em wit step back 2nd half4th year starting senior all B1G captain. Just pissed me off. All Processions Matter.
+1 I agreeI’ll take our chances if we can continue to limit Williams and Sasha. Clearly the plan is to let the other guys shoot. I have zero issue with that strategy. Gives us our best chance, especially short handed.
To Gods ears. I'd love it to happen.Geo gonna get 'em wit step back 2nd half
Do we have a coach on the sidelines?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic