11-2 run from 38-23 to 40-34 at the half - damn, that hurts, but they weren't going to keep missing, so I'll take up 6 without Ron or Cliff and others hobbling a bit...
I agree; run your best set there to get an easy look. How about a lob to Myles thereWhy would you dribble out the clock at 1/2 court and just throw up a 30fter that made absolutely zero sense. That was a horrible possession they got lucky it didnt burn them
No idea why they milked clock last possession, Made zero sense.
I don’t understand running down the 30 second clock when you are starting with 42 seconds left in the half and taking a rushed shot. They are going to get a possession anyway.
YupBball is a game if runs..... We had a good run, they had theirs.
I’ll take a freshman throwing up lucky deep 3s anyday.11-2 run from 38-23 to 40-34 at the half - damn, that hurts, but they weren't going to keep missing, so I'll take up 6 without Ron or Cliff and others hobbling a bit...
Probably coach’s call.that is on geo he needs to make a better decision.
Pike poor at 3 ball defenseboth teams shooting well but RU if they are going to win has to guard the outside...tons of open shots
Pike doesn’t believe in 2 for 1. One of his few faults. But that would’ve been a tough one based on timing especially considering there is no emphasis to be ready to execute on a potential 2 for 1.
he should have called a timeout there to set a play, I believe he didnt call one all half
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena