Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

ColonelRutgers

All-American
Dec 15, 2003
7,119
9,333
113
If Penn State continues to shoot with 20 seconds on shot clock each time we’ve got a legit shot here. No idea what they’re doing but I like it.
 

jordkap

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2016
2,870
4,571
77
That Harper jam was beautiful, wish he remained that aggressive more often
 

Shell21

Heisman
Mar 23, 2004
37,161
26,264
113
I agree , have to roll with young the rest of the way ; he’s locked in tonight and has that dog mentality .
 

davidcb11

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2019
13
22
0
 

brad1218

Senior
May 4, 2003
8,765
825
0
That is a killer terrible block call. Our fouls are mounting up and that should have been a charge. They have been calling that way all game. Pike probably told him “good call”
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,293
12,574
113
i think the Rutgers team must have read this thread because they are a different team with a pulse on offense.Never give up because Penn State looks startled and just might choke.
 

newell138

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
38,341
50,570
112
I was in NB today. Had dinner and a few drinks at the olive branch with the Mrs. her first time back since her parents sold it 21 years ago. They were playing the A-10 championship game on the TV I felt like I was in a time warp That being said I missed the first half thankfully and got home to the start of the 2nd half. So far so good
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
This feels different like the way we played early in the season with everyone making plays now. Myles with a block and rebounds, paul big 3, young steals energy defense, caleb comes in after sitting and hits a jumper...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod