Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Minnesota

Pancho1939_rivals

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2012
1,887
2,907
113
I am not in to proving points for the sake of proving a point however I would sit geo the next time he throws a one handed pass.
 

Night Man

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2006
29,783
3,710
113
Minny almost got another lucky bounce there, think we got bailed out by the foul.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RW90

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,974
29,338
113
I would like Paul to shoot more. It’s the next step for him but we really need it sooner than later for this team to go deep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RU MAN

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,261
8,873
113
Pikell cannot continue these substitution patterns they are just killing us the starters are so much better than the subs at this point; I would love to see the plus minus of the starters versus the subs
 

Shell21

Heisman
Mar 23, 2004
37,061
26,193
113
Can we stop the horns pick and roll with carr. That is going to be the difference
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games