Hyatt has been horrible tonight. Mag would be a plus on both ends of the court tonight even on his worst day
I generally like your posts but stats aren't EVERYTHING
Scangg I’m not talking about ******* stats dude, what the ****Hyatt has been horrible tonight. Mag would be a plus on both ends of the court tonight even on his worst day
I generally like your posts but stats aren't EVERYTHING
Most of the team including Hyatt. The direct Mag replacement. If you don't think Mag being able to play in this game would have made a difference you're cluelessThey missed tons of free throws
Pike coached horribly
And most of the team came up small
Stop blaming mag for collapsing
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four