You gave up embarrassing earlyNow its all about outtoughing
Ru dug deep and found something
Wolf looking like a much better option than Dean in this particular game. Dean May as well have been 4 on 5. Just awful.Replay shows Wolf actually just standing there but too strong so hunter bounces off him
Yeah, seemed more like a foul on Dickerson than Wolf.Replay shows Wolf actually just standing there but too strong so hunter bounces off him
I thought Rutgers was done. I’ve never seen a guy jump on and off a bandwagon like youWow what a last few minutes
Dude, I watch the ******* games. People don’t brick ******** free throws because Mag is not playing. Mag isn’t coming back. Maybe it’s time to stop ******* using him as an excuse every time someone who’s actually in the game ***** upTake your head of out the spreadsheet and watch the game
Dickinson makes Cliff look small. Amazing how big he is.
Wolf looking like a much better option than Dean in this particular game. Dean May as well have been 4 on 5. Just awful.
In real time I thought Wolf just pushed him and dumb foul so I get refs missing itYeah, seemed more like a foul on Dickerson than Wolf.
They have to use mag as an excuse. That’s how their feeble brains works.Dude, I watch the ****ing games. People don’t brick ******** free throws because Mag is not playing. Mag isn’t coming back. Maybe it’s time to stop ****ing using him as an excuse every time someone who’s actually in the game ****s up
On a lighter note, this game is not over
Some juice in the building now, wow!Let’s go boys. Gut this out for the home crowd.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?