It’s broken. Likely has the yips and trying to over-correct.What happened? I thought this the last game too
He defended the 3 on the play before open your eyes dudeReiber![]()
Worst I can recall this yearWorst we’ve looked since SHU. And this may be worse
it’s worse because our defense isnt showing upWorst we’ve looked since SHU. And this may be worse
Rebraca took him to the cup like he was a 6’2” guard lol. Not a suitable backup 5He defended the 3 on the play before open your eyes dude
Eat s**t and die.Hate the Rutgers fan who sit all game, don’t cheer, then aggressively tells people to sit down when they are cheering. Stay home and watch on TV if you don’t wanna be fun loser.
No way. First half against temple was the worst basketball I’ve ever seen under Pike. We just got caught sleeping on 3s.Worst I can recall this year
RAC makes this worse IMO. That place had like 150 people there. No excuse for this malaise with a ranking on line.No way. First half against temple was the worst basketball I’ve ever seen under Pike. We just got caught sleeping on 3s.
Wide open 3s galore
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program