Montez write your chapter tonight
he already wrote a few chapters earlier in the season buddy
That was a block thoughCaleb..saw that coming.awful
Then how was that one a charge. The guy was constantly moving and stepped in the way of McConnell while back peddling? I give up I don't know what a charge is anymore according to B1G refs.He turned his body and didn't maintain position. Should have been an easy charge there. Close.
Blocking call if it were other way.
Ask the ref, not me. I didn't make the call.Then how was that one a charge. The guy was constantly moving and stepped in the way of McConnell while back peddling?
Kinda weird because the first two games today were called very looseMy god these refs are whistle happy tonight.
Caleb always looks out of controlNo..caleb was out of control
I disagree he dribble hesitated and euro steppedNo..caleb was out of control
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game