I give up...this is just laughable now!! Flagrant 2 for grabbing a crotch accidentally
hahaha
hahaha
What a ****in' joke! These refs are crap!
Post of the night - close the thread now, lol.I don't understand the foul? McConnell got all ball(s).
Well said.Hey Cliff, the big guy, yeah that's the guy you're supposed to block out. He's really big and hard to miss.
Nice when your coach has your back, right?Of course Pike just stands there
Giving him a handyOh lord, that replay. Yikes. Honestly though that wasn't intentional...I hope.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics