this is a must win
I don't know, that's just so Rutgers basketball there. The ball was literally 1/4 to 1/2 way down and rolled out. More of a you have to be fvcking kidding moment than bad shot.Oh caleb
Agreed had to grab 10 hahaWelp here we go. Going to grab a beer I think that’ll help
17-9 for the game - has not been evenly calledMaryland has 4 fouls right? Don’t think it ever switched unless I’m tripping
Cliff cant catch...he has serious soft hand syndromeGive it to Cliff
Sure but Harper banked in one the previous possession lolI don't know, that's just so Rutgers basketball there. The ball was literally 1/4 to 1/2 way down and rolled out. More of a you have to be fvcking kidding moment than bad shot.
besides that one bad call it has17-9 for the game - has not been evenly called
Same ******** big reffing we always get17-9 for the game - has not been evenly called
I wonder how big his hand is.Cliff cant catch...he has serious soft hand syndrome
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard