He uncorks a great deep ball from time to time.It’s too bad. It was one of the nicest deep throws I’ve seen from Lausch.
He uncorks a great deep ball from time to time.It’s too bad. It was one of the nicest deep throws I’ve seen from Lausch.
This is starting to look quite tenuous. They've been moving the ball all day through the air and we are questionable whether we can move it or not. This would be a horrible loss.only hope now is to run out the game and kick a field goal to win. pathetic
Agree I've seen them hold several of our pass rushers including number 91 twice very obvious right in front of the refHow many holding penalties??
Yet none on them
4th and less than 2 I think it's a no-brainer to go for it.2 down territory? Or too big of a gamble?
Based on what they've been doing those half I wouldn't be surprised to see Purdue March right down the field and kick a field goal to win the gameDevelopment, though
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State