“Jordan Clayton is the only ‘Cat I want shooting threes” was not on my preseason bingo card.Clayton being Clayton, 3!!!
“Jordan Clayton is the only ‘Cat I want shooting threes” was not on my preseason bingo card.Clayton being Clayton, 3!!!
Also his losing to other **** teams at home sucks. An opportunity to pull into kinda a fine/run if the mill disappointing overall season is super on the table with a winThis game is surprisingly important in our efforts to avoid a first round B1G tourney game.
I really really love Jayden ReidI really, really do not care for Jayden Reid
Well, last possession with a chance to win. Let's see what Collins draws up during the timeout.Ok, get the two for one, guys
Had a work trip and dinner but I had the score upMissed you last game.
Yeah, that was a travel. For sure.Great shot by Martinelli for the winner, but how was that not a travel?
I want Purdue also. We need an upset over a ranked team. Why not a nice run and maybe a win in the BTT? Crown wouldn’t be silly at all at that point.Minnesota is a big game. If we can avenge our loss AND get to six conference wins, that’s honestly not a terrible season with our schedule and is a very good finish.
I mean, sure.I want Purdue also. We need an upset over a ranked team. Why not a nice run and maybe a win in the BTT? Crown wouldn’t be silly at all at that point.
Assuming we have the dollars to bring in a strong frontline SG, I’d be perfectly happy to see Reid go to clear space for that. Very happy.Page could be a strong piece if he keeps playing like this and develops a bit more over the offseason. West and Reid running the backcourt. Singleton stepping up his game another notch. Gelo staying a high energy slasher. You’re a transfer or two away from being pretty competitive.
Ton of variables, but pretty muchSo what needs to happen for a Tuesday bye? Beat the goofs?
We're Northwestern. We get ALL the calls.Yeah, that was a travel. For sure.
But hey, I’ll take it!
Oregon had a clear travel on one of their earlier shots that even the announcers joked about.Yeah, that was a travel. For sure.
But hey, I’ll take it!
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis