VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That game smelled like napalm in the morning
VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That game smelled like napalm in the morning
Watching the Illinois-Minnesota game, and it's the opposite. I guess it's a pillow fight?ROCK FIGHT!!!
It's a bullfight. Ole!Watching the Illinois-Minnesota game, and it's the opposite. I guess it's a pillow fight?
I got nervous too, not gonna lie, but am so impressed by the leaders Boo and Barney who just refused to let Maryland come back. The other guys really stepped up, obviously N-Mart, Big Matt, young Blake… Hunger also made some plays. What a great team effort.Man, after Maryland’s 8-0 run to drop the lead from 11 to 3 i was getting nervous. But not these Cats! They kept it together and came out with a huge win!
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis