I don't disagree with the first part ^ ^ but the second part...do you have eyes? Have you been watching the second half?Guys, it's a 1-score game in a snow bowl and the 'Cats are about to take possession. I don't understand what's behind all this doomerism.
Don’t question, just believe!How are we possibly still in this?
a fake to him and stone running to the right us a TD.We’ve got a 235 pounde! That’s his best possible situation!
We had 3 TEs in and we ran the ball straight into an unblocked lineman. WTFa fake to him and stone running to the right us a TD.
I know right? Terrible play call. And bad blocking.We had 3 TEs in and we ran the ball straight into an unblocked lineman. WTF
Did you folks miss the game last week? I’m not saying we’re winning but let’s goooooooCan we even drive 65 yards in 4:27?
Preckel doesn't seem to have another gear.
After what happened on the goal line…Hmm... Illinois prefers 3rd and inches to 2nd and 9? I'm not sure that's a "good" challenge.
He is.Why does Bielema look like a Russian cosmonaut?
Stone sucks. WTF?
Bad Stone.Stone sucks. WTF?
Hey hey hey whoa whoa, loooots of bad games to pick fromUgh, this has certainly been Stone's worst game since Tulane. Obviously need to hold them to 3 here.
Doesn't matter if we win or not. I am talking down the road. The current coaching staff isn't recruiting that well, we continually have to get other programs' scraps at QB.How about we just win tonight, Chief?
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State