Leach is pretty solid on the drive, but he definitely struggles when static and guarded by an actual guard on the perimeter.I feel better with Mullins dribbling the ball/facilitating than I do when Leach does it. Leach has been a bit shaky today.
Feel free to resurrect this thread: JM AppreciationThus probably deserves its own thread but...I appreciate Justin Mullins bigtime.
Five dunks, I believe, with a sixth basket that was one of his best moves of the season.Give some love to Big Matt today. Really nice game from him today.
DePaul got to within 8 with their three point shooting, then the Cats just snuffed them out and won going away. Solid veteran leadership wins out.A satisfying end to the game indeed.
Of his career!Five dunks, I believe, with a sixth basket that was one of his best moves of the season.
I was going to say "It's the sauce" and then I saw who I was talking to.
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State