Western Illinois is one of the worst FCS programs in America, we won’t have a problem there0-12
Western Illinois is one of the worst FCS programs in America, we won’t have a problem there0-12
Western Illinois and Purdue are still on the schedule. ULM won their opener 29-0; I'm not sure we can pencil them in as a "W" yet.0-12
Stone made a GREAT throw on 3rd and 23 and it was just dropped.
Stone has obviously not been good today but I don't think he's the problem. On most of the called pass plays the receivers haven't been open and then when he does make a good play like this, it's dropped. The problems run deeper than a single player.
They beat Saint Francis (PA), a bad NEC program that's dropping down to D-III after this season. I don't think you can take anything away from that game one way or another.Western Illinois and Purdue are still on the schedule. ULM won their opener 29-0; I'm not sure we can pencil them in as a "W" yet.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis