*****Game thread Lipscomb vs UK******

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,324
10,783
103
Lipscomb has a lot of older players like we do. They’re a smart team and playing pretty good defense. If some of their open threes had fallen, it’d be much closer Hiwever, I think we get it going and cover.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,221
9,900
113
I like how stripped down the app games are.
I don't mind watching the app on my ipad. Clean pic. Tried to screen mirror to the tv but not working for some reason. Oh well. Got the UConn game on the tube
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets