*****Game Thread KY Wes vs UK******

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,424
70,975
113
give the KY wes coach a raise. nice of them to practice flopping/playing D like duke will do no doubt. A real team coach he is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Jazzycat

All-Conference
May 23, 2002
16,099
4,727
113
Too much jumping instead of bodying up on guys....defensive lapses..but they will improve this with experience
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
My favorite sequence was the Mintz block, pushing the ball down the floor for a lob and a Collins slam!
Like I said, we get hot NO ONE will touch us.

We’ve had a couple of crap charge calls on us. And that call on Oscar was hot garbage. Kid flopped his head back like he got sniped and the dumbass ref fell for it.

I’ve seen more competence at the high school level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
Like I said, we get hot NO ONE will touch us.

We’ve had a couple of crap charge calls on us. And that call on Oscar was hot garbage. Kid flopped his head back like he got sniped and the dumbass ref fell for it.

I’ve seen more competence at the high school level.
Yeah I loved how on one end we had the exact same kinda charge with no call, got the ball and immediately picked up like the 3rd charge in a row on Hopkins.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
Grady didn’t do much and I know there won’t be too many games where he doesn’t do some good things. Let’s we who steps up second half. Brooks is killing it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Yeah I loved how on one end we had the exact same kinda charge with no call, got the ball and immediately picked up like the 3rd charge in a row on Hopkins.
You heard the boos from the stand.

We have a good team this year and I don’t think BBN will put up with this crap much longer.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
Oscar is like a homing missile when it comes to rebounds. He’s always there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt