Any chance that the Kentucky fan will come back to visit us on this board after the game?
The "Architect"?Any chance that the Kentucky fan will come back to visit us on this board after the game?
Spirited performance! I like the fire on the D.
I think you can forget about that happening anytime soon, if ever.Any Harbor sightings?
Thread over at the Kentucky Board: "DO You Want Stoops Gone?" The vote right now: 39 Yes
2 No
![]()
Stewart is a beast!!!Anything can happen. But our defense is as special as some of the players said, I think.
Absolutely. He is a weapon. Between him and the defense, anything is possible.Punter was huge today. Especially that second quarter into the wind.
Wow! 218 total yards? 31 points?!?
Welcome Home!Gilbur Edmund must have a nose for incompetence. Xfer for our worst year to FSU, then come back when they suck.
He just got a pass interference call.I think you can forget about that happening anytime soon, if ever.
I really can’t remember seeing an SEC team play this bad.So.... Now the question is...
How bad is Kentucky?
Sellers is looking better as the game goes on. He is patient which is going to be helpful as the season moves forwardAmen.
We could be decent if we did.
That is almost as good as Clemson losing.Notre Dame lost to Northern Illinois
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Basketball
South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida