******Game Thread JSU vs UK******

darkshadesofblue

All-Conference
Aug 18, 2015
3,841
4,491
103
Wow, flipped it over to check scores when we’re up 9. Come back to the game and we’re up 40-18 just like that. Love a good explosive thrashing
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,470
9,286
113
Oh
My
Goodness

A block , then JAM!

MUST BE JAM!
- cause jelly don't shake like that!

Our bigs look good. Just everyone having fun.

Awesome!
 

jeffky

All-American
Sep 22, 2017
3,875
7,547
113
If you aren't a troll, that's difficult to believe. I don't listen to "UK radio" and haven't, clown. I've always just watched the games. Back to ignore you go.
This poster is a clown ignored him a long time ago noch right there with you
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
Yes I know damn well who we’re playing …and I’m no HH
But dayum y’all. I haven’t had this much fun watching UK basketball in YEARS
It's because we haven't seen anything truly resembling UK basketball in five years (minus a few flashes last season)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bkocats
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Jackson St should at least be able to compete in their conference. They have some nice players for their level of competition.
 

podgejeff_

All-American
Dec 4, 2005
8,067
5,268
113
I thought the other guy threw a shoe at him. Thought that was what Garrison was complaining about too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mcwildcats04

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
If you aren't a troll, that's difficult to believe. I don't listen to "UK radio" and haven't, clown. I've always just watched the games. Back to ignore you go.
Post a poll and see how many UK fans have never heard Kenny Walker speak before. He's been everywhere. He even lives in Lexington. You see him everywhere. What you said was ridiculous for most UK fans.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,890
13,456
113
Yeah....great zebras tonight. Who are these dudes? Don't recognize any of them.
Well, they missed a foul on Butler and just called a phantom foul on Carr, so I'd say they were found at the bar during an Applebees happy hour. Garbage.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos