******Game Thread JSU vs UK******

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,167
35,201
113
Appears to be some empty seats in the lower bowl. I wonder if Pope will beg fans to come to the games during the post game press conference. 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Runt#1969

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,890
13,456
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
I don’t think there is much to be gained by playing this game unless they break the scoring record for Rupp which doesn’t seem to be on pace to do so. I am sure Pope will get some teaching moments explaining to them what would happen if they played a serious team tonight.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,791
73,455
113
Another bs call. I hate that refs call three point shooters just falling down as a shooting foul so often.
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bookerfan66

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,890
13,456
113
Almanor didn’t let him land there, that’s one I agree with the call. Most of the time I agree with you though, the refs just fall for the flop
Gotcha. Watching from a distance on a smaller screen than usual. I'll accept that I was overly critical there. Overall during this game, though, they've done a poor job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
45,791
73,455
113
Be interested to hear Pope's comments tonight. We've played decently but have had some bad lapses on D and passing.
A lot of is just timing. I think it’s the competition. I can’t see them having these lapses against better teams
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos