I don’t think the Undies looked all that impressive.That was like David vs Goliath last night. All we had was a little pea shooter.
We could play then ten times this year and I don’t think we one. Too much size and talent for us. Not to mention they are a lot older and mature. Men vs boys. We didn’t play poorly last night. Just a little outmatched.I don’t think the Undies looked all that impressive.
Agreed. They are physically superior by a large margin.We could play then ten times this year and I don’t think we one. Too much size and talent for us. Not to mention they are a lot older and mature. Men vs boys. We didn’t play poorly last night. Just a little outmatched.
That’s not what I made of most of this. They are taller (tallest team in the nation) and stronger (see Boswell) so they rebounded better and got easy putbacks. Any opposing coach can see that our defense against the P&R still stinks so they went after that. They made more shots in the second half; I don’t think they adjusted better than us.In other words, they adjusted and executed
I never claimed we are in their league. I just don’t see athleticism most do. Boswell is strong and a heckeva player. The freshman guard is good too. The Euros are large and can shoot. They don’t scream athletic to me. Experienced good teams aren’t going to get run off the court.We could play then ten times this year and I don’t think we one. Too much size and talent for us. Not to mention they are a lot older and mature. Men vs boys. We didn’t play poorly last night. Just a little outmatched.
I don’t think it will be pretty when we play them at their place. It never is but could be looking at a 30 point drubbing if last night was a close 11.Agreed. They are physically superior by a large margin.
Could be a language barrier. Illini need to hire interpreters who speak Serbian and Croatian.Furthermore I have heard from an Illini alum that the ivisic brothers are TERRIBLE studebts. Like can’t hack college level courses. This model doesn’t work for NU.
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State