Vandy played 2nd half without their best player.
OMFG an 89% FT shooter misses all 3 FT's ?
The odds of him missing all 3 were 0.1%.........I kid you not 0.1%
So true. I almost feel dirty winning these 2.The last 2 Ws have been gifts from the bball gods
FactWe have had really good UK teams lose to bad Vandy teams in Nashville. Not sure why people can’t grasp that. Good win Cats!
Diallo has a high basketball iq
Fact
Vandy is 6-10 how are tbey top 100??
Cal doesn't want to disrupt our great chemistry we have going.Vanderbilt better play next game if he is healthy.
Ok lolThey've played a tough schedule.
Herbs
You're talking UK, right? I can't see Vanderbilt recovering. They should lose every road game they play.Top 10 by season end
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA