Haven't you heard? It takes months to learn this complicated scheme.Good time for Jarred Vanderbilt.
I guess the announcer didn't see the point spread before the game "not the game we expected Kentucky was a heavy favorite"
When we people realize this is not your normal Cal Kentucky team this team just isn't very good compared to normal ones.
So like we shouldn't recruit the best players? Not sure I can agree.
Virginia beat Vandy by 26.
And?Virginia beat Vandy by 26.
Thanks for the reminder. [winking] I was hoping for a relaxing win this afternoon.Haven't you heard? It takes months to learn this complicated scheme.
You throw him out there now and he'd get lost on defense and give up layup after layup.
What's your point with that statement?Virginia beat Vandy by 26.
I think he could’ve been a dominant player if he had stayed. somewhat of a headcase.Orton was a bad man in practice, schooling Cousins when nobody was watching.
The dude averaged almost as many turnovers per 40 minutes as made field goals. He wasn't very good in games.
Is he dressed on the bench?Good time for Jarred Vanderbilt.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV