Twice as,good,as,Hami.Shai is killing it!!!
Black coffee with some pecan pie just now.I just had some homemade beef jerky..the wife makes the best. Along with some chocolate reisen's....and black coffee...
I’d settle for 5 wenyans. at least you’d get max effort all the time.I wish we had 5 Shai's on the court
I hear ya. So damn lucky to have him!I wish we had 5 Shai's on the court
Doesn't every man?As angry as some posters get with our team having a lead on the road leads me to believe they beat their wife and kids for spilling milk.
We have 2 elite passers and then a ton of horrible ones. Richards is the only decent one that isn't great or bad. PJ , KNox and Gabriel are wow lolVery poor passing team and PJ is one of the worst.
I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out .Damn a rugby scrum just broke out.
The roof is the ceiling manI’m not sure how high the ceiling is for this team.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep