Don't forget the headsnap!How to draw a foul: act like some one electrocuted the crap out of you.
I think Cal was telling the ref to go get his shine box
They wouldn't even make the G-league.Noone on this team has any business playing in the NBA next season.
They know anything will be called a foul we have no depth right now. I hate it but you can't risk fouls right now until 2-3 of our guys get back.How does Lachance get that up and over Richards and Washington? Somebody has to make him eat that
This teams basketball IQ is mentally challenged.
I doubt that . Vandy is better than half of the SEC due to having 3 really good guards. If we were healthy I think we could win by 10 but without our guys especially green the line is about right.I don’t care about it being at Vandy. This is a horrid 6-10 team that we should be executing right now. Looking forward to the second half to see if we can put these cornballs away.
How does Lachance get that up and over Richards and Washington? Somebody has to make him eat that
Vanderbilt lost to Belmont this year this team is 6-10 and they are not very good so what does that tell you about Kentucky this year if we can't even beat them ?
PJ scares me when he gets doubled in the low post. Poor passing.
No lol. They're the worst team in the league.I doubt that . Vandy is better than half of the SEC due to having 3 really good guards. If we were healthy I think we could win by 10 but without our guys especially green the line is about right.
What would this team do without SGA!!
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates