Just try not to embarrass our great university. That is all I was and am asking.You see everything through the prism of politics. Sad.
Just try not to embarrass our great university. That is all I was and am asking.You see everything through the prism of politics. Sad.
Probably only hope.Brea hitting a couple early is a good sign, he needs more looks today.
Generally, in his career, he has struggled against the better teams.I think we all need to accept that Robinson is nothing more than a solid player. He’s nowhere close to a star/#1 offensive option.
I can't imagine having a life so pathetic. Prayers sent.Desantis is in attendance in high heel basketball shoes
You’re right. I think I heard that Pope promised Robinson starting/playing time if he came here.Koby Brea not starting and playing more is such a Cal thing.
Not your bro but you’re as simple and predictable as the tides with your constant weak negative takes.Just spitting out facts bro. Don’t let it get u down
Because he is soft and I’m starting to question the narrative about his time at Arkansas.Generally, in his career, he has struggled against the better teams.
Don’t matter who the coach is too! So weird!Pick and roll defense continues to haunt this program
Weak *** attempt trying to be funny but you’re showing your true colors.Desantis is in attendance in high heel basketball shoes
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt