These refs have hated us for years.
That dude goes 150 mph every time he’s on the court. He’s like a rat on crack….Kriisa's energy right now:
![]()
I don’t worry about this squad. They score and are veterans. We have PTSD from Calipari.11-10 not great
Always haveThese refs have hated us for years.
I can’t believe we got one of them calls. Cal is definitely gone.Kerr, goes to Coach K summer camp, how to draw the foul by flopping on screener. lol
Wayne & Winner are synonymous. Butler can be exactly like Turner Burner pleaseHey, Butler, we know you are imitating Turner on the drives, but please don't imitate him at the free throw line anymore, okay?
This is the worst officiating of this early season.These refs have hated us for years.
I Love his attitude and energy.That dude goes 150 mph every time he’s on the court. He’s like a rat on crack….
Too much turkey yesterday. Guys are a step slow. reaching and such. They might be coming around.
Me too man me tooI Love his attitude and energy.
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington