Why are we punishing ourselves by watching this?Crickets in here![]()
Marty throws bad.I don't understand why our QBs can't make a simple screen pass all frickin season.
I already built my snowman.Why are we punishing ourselves by watching this?
I'm a Buckeyes fan who just watched them get dismantled by the most hated team in college football. With no expectations, this game will allow me to unwind a bit. That and bourbon.Why are we punishing ourselves by watching this?
Not ca credible threat to go downfield. Screens are easy to snuff out when the deep middle doesn’t worry you.I don't understand why our QBs can't make a simple screen pass all frickin season.
It's what we doWhy are we punishing ourselves by watching this?
You took the words right out of my mouthYou gotta be ****ing kidding me.
Yep. That should be his last play as a ‘Cat.Have a seat Marty
Here's the inactive list.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list