21 allowed in the 2nd against the #1 teamHoly moly!! Wow. That was the most amazing defensive effort I seen.
Ummm.... I think we beat #1 team -- wait, that can't be right???What just happened???!??!
That's what I thought, just checking... I'm stunned right nowUmmm.... I think we beat #1 team -- wait, that can't be right???
The way we were shooting, I didn't think we had a Chance to win. Pun intended.Any questions?
HOW ‘bout them CATS!!! What a gritty hard nosed bunch. Never give up. Everyone in Wildcat nation go outside and scream for joy. OH MAN. Coaches players fans everyone deserves a hail job well done.
Kept the game low scoring to give us a chance. Another team held below 60 points.
SUPER BOWL? We just got our super bowl win. What a year.
The one advantage there: We got announcers who know the team, instead of some yuk-it-up parachute-in dude like Brando. Great that BTN had the time to hold that shot of the mid-court celebration for a looong time...and that Revsine had the sense not to say a word.The only problem with this game was that it was not televised on CBS!
The only problem with this game was that it was not televised on CBS!
What just happened???!??!
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment