Game thread for Iowa vs. NU

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,310
365
83
With a name like Tony Perkins, BTN missing a golden opportunity to show his mother on the sideline.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,340
1,417
62
I did not expect this. I thought we could win, but not this
 

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,310
365
83
I don't know what a blowout does to NU's computer rankings, but it certainly doesn't hurt.
 

Arlcatsfan

Junior
Jun 2, 2021
1,561
269
82
Big Matt has Iowa hanging on his arms like little kids hanging on a tree limb and he still makes the basket 🧺.
 

zbag51

Senior
Apr 12, 2018
2,550
525
113
Great home crowd advantage tonight. It is real and it makes a difference. Nice work Cats students.
Home crowd was GREAT tonight. There were Iowa fans there. But it was majority NU, and you could feel it. Great atmosphere all night!
 

EagerFan

Junior
Dec 24, 2010
3,314
280
83
Great game, great atmosphere, and I felt pretty good about the game the entire time.

I am worried about Chase tho, he seemed discombobulated, a step throw, and just off. I wonder if he has a cold?
 

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,310
365
83
Great game, great atmosphere, and I felt pretty good about the game the entire time.

I am worried about Chase tho, he seemed discombobulated, a step throw, and just off. I wonder if he has a cold?

Better an off game in a 20-point win than a 2-point loss!

His plays at the start of the second half were key (and beautiful). I believe Bardo said it was something like the move a guy makes on his little brother when he knows he can score on him whenever he wants. As someone with both a big brother and a little brother, I can relate.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  5. 05 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana