Game thread FAM Vs Cats

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I suspect it would actually kill Cal to play 4 shooters around a big.
He would rather committ
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan and Aike

Blue63Madison

All-American
May 21, 2002
35,727
6,826
0
What is Oscar’s deal? Dude has been mediocre (at best) nearly all season. Something is WAY off with him this year.
LOL again. Cal finally putting Oscar back in the game might be the only thing that saved us from a seriously embarrassing loss.
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Dumb shot there by Oscar. Doesn’t follow his shot and had CJ wide open.
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,643
72,771
113
I give FAMU credit, they are playing hard and making a ton of shots, but I'm disturbed at what I'm seeing out of UK. This team gets worse every game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  4. 04 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington