We look like dUKeThe unis are awful.
Why am I watching Lance Ware in the starting lineup? lol
He earned itWhy am I watching Lance Ware in the starting lineup? lol
Playing more up tempo is working. Imagine that!
Who the hell we playing? Frederick Douglass?
Shows how checked out some people are that the game thread wasn't even up!
I almost forgot we were playing tonight too!
I just got out of the shower, came in and saw the game had started. Checked here, nothing lolI was about to post one too Drew. LOL no one give a **** anymore lol
Evidently, FAMU didn’t get the message. Probably didn’t bring another color.I don't mind our uniforms. I do mind them when the other team has dark unis too tho haha.
And playing a high school team.Well
Offense looks a little better
Amazing how that happens when shot’s actually fall
True but we are playing against the worst team in the nation. I just don't know why we couldn't do this against UCLA.Well
Offense looks a little better
Amazing how that happens when shot’s actually fall
I wonder if it’s not a wake up call to ToppinI appreciate what Lance did against UCLA, but in the long run that is not the winning lineup. Cal needs to pick one of the two for point guard and play one of the shooters all the time.
Frederick Douglass could beat these bastards.Don't give Cal any "new" scheduling ideas!
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime