That was some chili you had for dinner.I feel a major run is brewing for the Cats.
He’s not doing so good on offense either.I want the kid to succeed but Perry is a long way away defensively.
If only it was only impacting OO. No oke can shoot. The entire team.OO 3 point shot seems to have left him. Hopefully it will pick back up.
I didn’t know he was Josh Carriers cousinPerry made 85 in a row in practice
They are hackersWhat the hell are we doing? Williams is a giant playing against midgets and he is struggling under the basket. Wow!
It's the ball movement. Catch the ball, stand around holding it. Right now we're playing Cal ball.I was under the impression during the offseason that we could shot the ball.
So did Josh CarrierPerry made 85 in a row in practice
why did you have to jinx us lolwe're about to go 20-0, that's crazy
He didn’t commit to it. Was still trying to decide what he was doing driving down the lane. At least that’s how it looked from section 213.How in the absolute hell does Amari screw up that wide open dunk!?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready