I'm watching it on FunchestertvAlso not playing.
I'm watching it on FunchestertvAlso not playing.
He’s a great team guy. He better play a ton. He’s efficient too.Shep is just a smart player and a joy to watch, definitely going to be a favorite.
Getting out rebounded by 11 too. Our steaks have been great though.Up 22 with like 8 practices is pretty impressive
71-49 Kentucky.
Yeah but 20 turnovers. I'll take that over rebounding.Getting out rebounded by 11 too. Our steaks have been great though.
If not you can photoshop Cal in hereHe’s a great team guy. He better play a ton. He’s efficient too.
This Canadian team sucks. Shepp is a DUDE. Reeves is smoth. DJ is special. Once Edwards settles in, he will be dominant. Mitchell is a difference maker. Adou is much better than advertised. Dilly will be outstanding, but he gets out of control pretty easily. And we have two 7 footers not playing.
Yes sir I 2nd this …Can we just have Kentucky basketball for 12 months a year?
And MurraySGA is one of the only Canadians I love!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'