What a joy it is to watch Reed ball out
Go away.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
Keep tryingIf you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
LOL a team full of pro players ( germany ) and a team full of D1 players is not awful in the least . Go back to UL board loser.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
Feel bad then. Its Kentucky basketball in July during the all star break.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
Canada has D1 players and all are much older, every team is much older. This team is young and the competition is better than last season in the Bahamas. They are raising some eyebrowsIf you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
Kentucky up 47 34 a little over a minute left in the 2nd quarterWhat’s the score?
GFYSIf you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
If you can’t admit they are playing good then nothing will ever make you happy with Kentucky basketballIf you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
Must suck for you that we are playing well.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
They are just jealous their Jayhawks weren't chosen to play this summer tournament.Must suck for you that we are playing well.
I was going to watch the tape delay tonight lolWhere are all my OGs at in this thread?
We've only got like 10 fans posting in here tonight.
Little brother. Keep whining.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
If you can't get excited about these games you are into the wrong sport.If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
*****If you guys are getting excited for these games I feel bad for you. These teams are awful.
I have a theory that if you have a kid in the top 150 of any recruiting class who is a legacy player, you always take him.Reed is a dog
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime