Ain’t any better this half, unfortunately.How they come out second half will tell us a lot
HmmmmmAin’t any better this half, unfortunately.
What exactly are you expecting ???Ain’t any better this half, unfortunately.
My only complaint to this point is that the ball sticks in Garrison's hands. In the
Dude is sadWhat exactly are you expecting ???
Last couple minutes have been beautiful!!!Hmmmmm
Maybe yes maybe no
I thought so but my app was acting weird earlier so I signed up. I’ll cancel after and experiment. ThanksIt should if it includes the ESPN channels
I mean if you aren’t liking what you’ve seen in these 4 games to this point ….. Arkansas is that way —————->!Ain’t any better this half, unfortunately.
For BucknellThis would be an 8 or 9 point lead if Cal was coaching.
It just all depends on whether the perimeter shots go in. That simple …We look great for a few mins and then we backslide.
He will be crazy on Tuesday against Duke!!I LOVE KERR!!!!
lol that’s why I said maybeLast couple minutes have been beautiful!!!
Great chat movement !!The problem with game chats when everybody's streaming is I think we're all over the place in here.
I’m expecting to WIN BIG and play basketball the way it’s supposed to be played!!! The same that we all should expect!!! WE ARE UK!!! Expect the BEST!What exactly are you expecting ???
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers