Why doesn’t Cal recruit shooters…..oh wait, wrong year. Carry on.
Not on a Pope-coached team. His guys went 9 or 10 deep last year. He likes to keep players fresh, unlike Calipari who literally plays guys until their feet bleed, as Kellan Grady found out a few years ago.I think Chandler eventually falls out of the rotation.
He might not be later in the year, but given more run he will have his games where he helps. I look for next year to be his breakout year. IMOHate to say it, but Chandler is not good enough to be on the rotation
Not when he's got an open lane to post his man. He's a four-year player, but by that fourth year, he's going to be a beast.Garrison does not like to pass the ball.
I see that. Love his effort, but the defense, passing and shooting isn't as good as the others early on.I think Chandler eventually falls out of the rotation.
Agree. He’s out of practice. Needs time to get back in the flow. Beat off the dribble for a layup in 4 straight games and shot is off. Should be fantastic later on or maybe next year.I think Chandler eventually falls out of the rotation.
Hate to say it, but Chandler is not good enough to be on the rotation
Duke’s entire front line are Freshmen.Alright, we need to start pounding it down low. I don't see Duke allowing us to pass it around the perimeter all game.
I believe Garrison will be the first player drafted into the NBA from this roster, next summerNot when he's got an open lane to post his man. He's a four-year player, but by that fourth year, he's going to be a beast.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)