This. Plus, make sure they score less point then we do.Score more points than they do.
Our Texas game plan seemed off track then.This. Plus, make sure they score less point then we do.
I swear this is an issue even back to JC, I don't recall our backs ever challenging wideouts regularly. I'd like receivers to be ruffed up off the line and afraid to catch (like KJ is still out there hunting).They play 10 yards off the ball and still get burnt. Amazing.
Otherwise known as the Voorhees Theorem. Brilliant stuff from our resident MENSA member.Score more points than they do.
Our friendly man who thinks he knows all enjoys getting angry when others do not agree with opinion.Otherwise known as the Voorhees Theorem. Brilliant stuff from our resident MENSA member.
No disagreement. I was mocking a post of his using that stupid, "we need less FGs and more TD's" cliche and he got all pissy. Ah...good times. Good times.Our friendly man who thinks he knows all enjoys getting angry when others do not agree with opinion.
But tell me do we lose when we score more than our opponent? Do we?
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer