GAME ON

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,725
10,418
113
This was a good solid comeback win. Whew! But comparatively, Vandy only lost to UCONN by the score of 62-50. So not bad. I'll take it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletteK80

ScarletteK80

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2003
15,877
4,514
58
I am on a cruise and the internet feed does not support video & the game is not on the radio. Can someone provide a quarterly update?
LOL, just noticed this post. You need to choose your vacation time better.
 

MSRU71

Junior
Aug 2, 2003
1,805
224
0
Maori is still a baby, and needs to slim down and bulk up some. But the instincts are there.

Great observation about slimming down and bulking up. I have been trying to slim down for decades with little luck. I am really good at bulking up. Don't know how to do both at the same time. Nice Thanksgiving win.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced