It was a self suspension. He knew he should miss a game, so he did.Carter made exactly one play last Saturday. Linebacker play overall was poor.
It was a self suspension. He knew he should miss a game, so he did.Carter made exactly one play last Saturday. Linebacker play overall was poor.
Nope. I am making it on past performances and talent level. O$U is loaded at wideout. We’ll find out in Columbus. But, of course, our coaches already know that.Not by the looks of the first game which is what you’re making your decisions based on, so I guess it’s fair.
It our room is pretty new, so you’re basing it on one game.Nope. I am making it on past performances and talent level. O$U is loaded at wideout. We’ll find out in Columbus. But, of course, our coaches already know that.
That “soft” first team defense gave upSpent the weekend in Williamsburg and had a great time at the game. Not an alum, just a lifetime PSU fan, though my dad graduated from WVU.
Im sure the majority of what I report has been covered, so pardon the redundancy.
1. Sat at the 40 in EF and could not help to notice how involved Gabe Infante was on the sidelines. Not with players mind you, just with coaches. Primarily Manny. The second half it was far less noticeable.
2. As has been stated, the run D was soft, and outside the secondary I was was kinda unimpressed. I know Carter has the potential, but I did not see it in this game. Did see and watched Rojas late in the game and he moves real well.
3. Kalen King is a player, much like number 6 from WVU.
4. Not sure about the wideouts after this game, although Cephas and McLain will help.
Well, that’s about it. Now on to Delaware!
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task